This weekend

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I can not wait for this weekend. I am heading to Cape Cod this weekend with the family. I am bringing 3 rods. I am going to fish mattlures ultimate swimbait for awhile, then Im going to really give the Berkley Sabertail bug a try, then Im going to fish a custom painted topwater lure that Dampeoples painted for me. THATS IT. I am bringing no tackle box no extra gear......nothing. If I lose a bait...oh well, On to the next bait. Hopefully these underfished kettle ponds will produce some Hawgs for me. I need it! My biggest fish in 3 years has been 3.2 pounds....how pathetic.

Anybody else fishing this weekend?

Good luck. Im about to head out catfishin tonight myself lol...Im not exactly sure how much fishing will be done though...a buddy of mine invited 2 girls we met last week and a buncha other ppl...

Have fun Jimmy! No fishing for me this weekend. We went twice during the week after work. I caught 2 nice ones last night. I'll post them over in the other spot lol.

Have fun and catch lots!!!

No fishing for me this weekend
We are having our bbq on sat. we should have close to 100 people through out the day so a lot of cooking and eating and the blender will be working ot I hope to get out on Tues to pre fish for m next tournament

well.. I cut the grass done the dishes getting ready to take the dogs to the groomer then off to pick up the meat for the bbq and start cooking time is flyin by today..

no fishing for me this weekend(I think), I may be picking up a jon boat though :shock:

I am painting. :(
Well, at least I am getting paid. Hard to find jobs for a 14 yr old in this city. Gonna put it straight toward some new LC sammies. (I found some used ones for cheap) Then, whatever is left, is going toward adding casting deck/storage in my 12 footer.

Jim said:
Nickk said:
no fishing for me this weekend(I think), I may be picking up a jon boat though :shock:

woo hoo! Let the games begin! :D

no go, need to borrow a tow vehicle to get it home. Too much life going on for me to go check it out(14' jon with TM and trailer).....DOH!

Nickk said:
Jim said:
Nickk said:

woo hoo! Let the games begin! :D

no go, need to borrow a tow vehicle to get it home. Too much life going on for me to go check it out(14' jon with TM and trailer).....DOH!

A door closes, and anothe opens, There will be plenty more!

Keep us updated. :D

Latest posts