Time to redo the transom and add some flotation pods PICS!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far so good! Not playing with height I got the top speed to be 22-23 with two people, two batts, TM, two coolers, and that heavy 4-stroke. Tilt up the motor and it will easily draft about 8" with said equipment. I'm still experimenting to see how shallow it will draft on a plane, but not taking the experiment too seriously considering I like my lower unit and prop in their current condition. The pods added very noticeable stability even standing directly on one of the pods. The casting decks and storage are also awesome. There is plenty of room for 3 people now to stand and fish or even bowfish.

Now I need to install the latches, seats, and some flush-mount rod holders in the hatches...and to fish some more.

Pics are updated in link two replies up. Painted the surfaces with Rustoleum topside primer, then paint, then paint with the grit, then 3-4 more layers to keep the grit down. So far, so good.