TinBoat Member Ingenuity needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys (and gals),

I like the concept, but knowing I can get skirts for as little as 10 cents each I cant pay $6-$7 for these. I just can't. :LOL2:

How do we make some of these?

https://www.paycheckbaits.com/products.html
smallGasMoney.jpg

Gambler KO Hangover skirt.
KOH-BB-2.jpg

Maybe use a small rubber grommet. The skirt band would have to be a small rubber band to fit in the panel grove. Just a quick search: https://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/3MPL2?Pid=search

That's kinda cool ! 8) . I'm thinking the "skirt" (not knowing how the strands are mated together) is sandwiched between two rubber devices that may snap together to hold the "skirt" in-place.

Waterwings said:
That's kinda cool ! 8) . I'm thinking the "skirt" (not knowing how the strands are mated together) is sandwiched between two rubber devices that may snap together to hold the "skirt" in-place.

Yes I agree....What is that rubber device? :mrgreen:

well since your looking for ingenuity you could do this.

Make a normal skirt and place the collar over a bicycle spoke nipple. Then you can put the nipple on your line and have the same "type" of device.

dtxczwb2.jpg

danmyersmn said:

Make a normal skirt and place the collar over a bicycle spoke nipple. Then you can put the nipple on your line and have the same "type" of device.

dtxczwb2.jpg

I like it! This might work! :beer:

I usually get the small ones, but it really depends on how many skirts I'm using. I usually only use 1 skirt. I usually cut the cone down a little bit, or cut it off all together. The bigger ones in my opinion just don't work as well for me, but it's just a personal preference.

I'm not sure what the other guys are using for there bands, I never could find them...

danmyersmn said:

dtxczwb2.jpg

Wouldn't the treads inside be abrasive to your line? [-X

Latest posts