TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
#-o

My nose is too big! :LOL2:

I was given a fancy smancy Boston Red Sox hot coffee tumbler. I decided to use it today. Here is the problem. On the cover you have to slide the plastic top to expose the hole where the coffee comes out......Understand?

The problem is the blow hole to allow air to get in to make the coffee come out is also on the same plastic "tab".

I slide it forward to take a sip and put it up to mouth and my Shnoz blocks the blow hole.....no coffee comes out.

Only me..............

Pictures or it didn't happen. :mrgreen:

fender66 said:
Jim said:
#-o

I was given a fancy smancy Boston Red Sox hot coffee tumbler. I decided to use it today. Here is the problem. On the cover you have to slide the plastic top to expose the hole where the coffee comes out......Understand?

The problem is the blow hole to allow air to get in to make the coffee come out is also on the same plastic "tab".

I slide it forward to take a sip and put it up to mouth and my Shnoz blocks the blow hole.....no coffee comes out.

Only me..............

Yes - lots of pics please!

Captain Ahab said:
fender66 said:
Jim said:
#-o

Only me..............

Yes - lots of pics please!

LET'S SEE THAT SNOZ!!!

How hard is it to be honest in a CL ad? I mean come on - your time, my time? Like I'm NOT going to check everything over with a fine tooth comb....

:evil:

wihil said:
How hard is it to be honest in a CL ad? I mean come on - your time, my time? Like I'm NOT going to check everything over with a fine tooth comb....

:evil:

Don't you frigging love it when they say it was running when it was put up!

Just needs a carb rebuild! Runs great just hard to start possibly electrical!

Sometimes I can't believe how people will scam someone who is willing to trust them. I know better though!

not one but BOTH my sons moved out of the house today.my house is ALL MINE!!! :LOL2: the oldest is now a research engineer at the university of bc and the middle is now a butchers apprentice.the youngest left 2 months ago .

Popeye said:
Sitting at work, getting my ice fishing rods/reels ready.

OUTSTANDING! All I do is surf the web for the new ice products (they frown on me tinkering with fishing equipment for some reason).

Weekends, holidays and night shift we only one person there on shift. There is no "they" then. "They" probably would frown on me washing and waxing my truck or changing the oil, or rotating the tires too. :wink:

Popeye said:
Weekends, holidays and night shift we only one person there on shift. There is no "they" then. "They" probably would frown on me washing and waxing my truck or changing the oil, or rotating the tires too. :wink:

Sounds to me that they are inviting you to do all of that.

My previous supervisor told me he had no problem with us pulling our vehicles inside during really cold nights. Problem is you have to be creative with how you get it inside between the boilers. A full sized pickup won't fit and get the overhead door closed. My Trailblazer used to fit and my Explorer Sport fits. He never said I couldn't wash off the road salt when it was inside. New supervisor is unaware of any of this. Better to ask forgiveness...

Latest posts