TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
We kinda cheat when we go for flounder... we wade and gig them

I planned on having you do that

We fish in 60 to 200 feet of water

I will supply the wading boots

concrete-boots(1).gif

Man, the crappie are on fire! :shock: Wierdest bite ever, the little ones just slam it, but the monsters just mouth it - the only way you could tell was to slowly pull the rod along and load the tip, then lift straight up and apply pressure. Scored a limit with more than a few fat 11"ers in it.

What a blast. I think I'm getting this river thing down.

Almost feel bad about putting the boat up for deer season. Almost. :lol:

I was planning on going fishing tomorrow but I got a letter in the mail that the VA is denying the claim submitted by the hospital from when I had my heart attack. Now I have to go down there and find out what all I have to do to get this resolved. Pretty sure my checking account isn't capable of covering the bill myself.

Popeye said:
I was planning on going fishing tomorrow but I got a letter in the mail that the VA is denying the claim submitted by the hospital from when I had my heart attack. Now I have to go down there and find out what all I have to do to get this resolved. Pretty sure my checking account isn't capable of covering the bill myself.

Next time, better have your heart attack pre-approved by the VA before you have it

Was a pallbearer at my buddies 2 year old sons funeral today. Really hit home since my son was identical to him at that age. Gonna hug my son a little bit tighter and keep fighting to move and make something out of my self for the second time.

I keep getting knocked down but I'm gonna keep coming back for more.

Thanks buddy! It's just another stump in the river, they have handled it extremely well considering the circumstances but my friend has attached to me because I am the only other one in the group with a child and I can relate.

He wants to go fishing as soon as I get the surgery done with so it looks like I'm gonna get back to the water pretty soon.

Jim said:
horrible news for sure! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

how if you dont mind?

Its all over the Florida news, he fell through a hole in a septic tank at a friends house. The news really portrayed them as being bad people but it was a total accident and they are great parents. Just one second he was there and the next he was gone.