TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
012015.jpg

I was going to go fishing this weekend but forgot it is the 4th. I'm not getting anywhere near the lakes. In my town about half the population will be leaving for "up north" by about noon tomorrow. It will take an hour just to get to the freeway and another to get out of town. Anyway, I'm gonna sneak out tomorrow early before all the madness begins with the kayak but it won't be safe on any lake till Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday.

Stubborn Dutchman said:
I just spent (Wasted!) some time reading several pages of posts in this thread. All I can say is you people are weird (excluding Jim, moderators, and myself, of course)! :mrgreen:

That's BA's fault too! :mrgreen:

S&MFISH said:
Another lovely day in the neighborhood.

Rain was supposed to be gone yesterday, but still very grey and wet outside. Wish I could get the salary of a meteorologist and go to work and make guesses all day. :mrgreen:

fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:

Rain was supposed to be gone yesterday, but still very grey and wet outside. Wish I could get the salary of a meteorologist and go to work and make guesses all day. :mrgreen:

Hey, you never answered my question! What is so special about your Fridays? :mrgreen:

Stubborn Dutchman said:
fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:

Hey, you never answered my question! What is so special about your Fridays? :mrgreen:

Everything, if it's a Fender Friday! And, we're in luck......today is another one. :mrgreen:

Torn pecs, torn rotators, cortisone shots, trigger point injections. All crap, nothing helps. I hate needles, I hate pills so I don't take them. Ok I'm done! Let's go fishing.

Latest posts