TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready for BassAddict Monay

It is supposed to snow here today

I need to go fishing

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHHGGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Captain Ahab said:
Ready for BassAddict Monay

It is supposed to snow here today

I need to go fishing

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHHGGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just returned from a one day tournament with my daughter. The one was so bad you couldn't cast in ani direction. She caught a 4/lb LM about 45/minutes before the end of the day which h have us 9th place out of 36 boats. I caught nothing. Rough day but had fun with my daughter.

Good day fishing.
3aaef7242874d835ec611644c314cd49.jpg

Good scenery.
de4a86c1c1fb44f8e9045d2e72915f8f.jpg

Bald eagle.
68c4e4b73f0f1c9e5010644d23850f3c.jpg

And plenty of these little guys.

One day closer to the weekend!

This weekend every year is my favorite weekend.

This weekend we celebrate Greek Easter. If you know any Greek's(you know, the ones that own pizza shops :LOL2: ) Greek Easter is the biggest "Holiday".

Traditionally we roast a whole lamb on a rotisserie. Can't wait!

Jim said:

This weekend we celebrate Greek Easter. If you know any Greek's(you know, the ones that own pizza shops :LOL2: ) Greek Easter is the biggest "Holiday".

I must have misplaced my invite. Please send another. :mrgreen:

Jim said:

I am on my way! Thanks Jim

I just got home today from a vacation. My girlfriend and I went to Cherokee NC, Gatlinburg Tn and Pigeon Forge Tn. We had a lot of fun. It was kind of cool and damp but not too bad. Coming back through the Great Smokey Mountain National Park Friday there was still snow on the ground that had fallen in the upper elevations the previous night or two. We saw a about a dozen turkeys going through there Tuesday and we saw about half dozen coming back Friday. We also saw six elk coming back Friday. Her favorite thing was the aquarium in Gatlinburg and my favorite thing was seeing the hills. I love mountains so that is what I crave. When I was young I used to think that these were "Mountains" but after my stint at driving trucks for twenty years and seeing the "Rockies" and the "Grand Tetons" the mountains on the east coast just seem like a bump in the road to me.

KMixson said:
I just got home today from a vacation. My girlfriend and I went to Cherokee NC, Gatlinburg Tn and Pigeon Forge Tn. We had a lot of fun. It was kind of cool and damp but not too bad. Coming back through the Great Smokey Mountain National Park Friday there was still snow on the ground that had fallen in the upper elevations the previous night or two. We saw a about a dozen turkeys going through there Tuesday and we saw about half dozen coming back Friday. We also saw six elk coming back Friday. Her favorite thing was the aquarium in Gatlinburg and my favorite thing was seeing the hills. I love mountains so that is what I crave. When I was young I used to think that these were "Mountains" but after my stint at driving trucks for twenty years and seeing the "Rockies" and the "Grand Tetons" the mountains on the east coast just seem like a bump in the road to me.

Sounds like a great trip to me. I've been there several years ago and can attest that it's beautiful area.

Captain Ahab said:
How long to Friday Fender?

For me....Friday will come a day early this week. I'm heading to Table Rock Lake for the weekend!

The SAD thing is...right after the weekend comes BA Monday! :roll:

Latest posts