TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get rid of loser, unemployed, drug addicted, crazy-insane, trash people that live on your street and bring property levels down? My wife has informed me that the fire department, ambulances and cops are there again today! :cry:

fender66 said:
How do you get rid of loser, unemployed, drug addicted, crazy-insane, trash people that live on your street and bring property levels down? My wife has informed me that the fire department, ambulances and cops are there again today! :cry:

Hey, sounds like some of my clients =D>

fender66 said:

Just move me in next door............................................. oh wait your worried about your property value......................never mind :LOL2: :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:

Just move me in next door............................................. oh wait your worried about your property value......................never mind :LOL2: :LOL2:

I'd welcome you with open arms and sight unseen!

These people, unemployed and all have a couple horses (no idea how they afford that either) that they keep in their garage in the winter time. I have no idea where they go in the summer.

All I can say is.......

Fail.jpg

fender66 said:
My wife has informed me that the fire department, ambulances and cops are there again today! :cry:

If you're lucky they'll remove themselves from the gene pool... sounds like they're trying.

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
fender66 said:

Hehehehe watch what you wish for, when we move next year ill be sure to suggest Fenton is added to the list :LOL2:

How do you get rid of loser, unemployed, drug addicted, crazy-insane, trash people that live on your street and bring property levels down? My wife has informed me that the fire department, ambulances and cops are there again today! :cry

Hehehehe watch what you wish for, when we move next year ill be sure to suggest Fenton is added to the list :LOL2:

If you did move to my street....I'd even be able to give you a job. I need someone to wash my cars and guard my trash cans. The pay isn't great, but the benefits of being able to fish with me whenever you want is priceless :LOL2: :LOL2:

fender66 said:
How do you get rid of loser, unemployed, drug addicted, crazy-insane, trash people that live on your street and bring property levels down? My wife has informed me that the fire department, ambulances and cops are there again today! :cry

If you did move to my street....I'd even be able to give you a job. I need someone to wash my cars and guard my trash cans. The pay isn't great, but the benefits of being able to fish with me whenever you want is priceless :LOL2: :LOL2:

Nice, This job description is much like my current one but yours includes an all I can eat buffet!!!!!!!!!!!! My only question is WHERE DO I SIGN :LOL2:

fender66 said:

at 3AM when the rest of the world is asleep. 8)

Jim said:
fender66 said:

at 3AM when the rest of the world is asleep. 8)

:LMFAO:

one100grand said:
Do what the city of San Diego did...buy them bus tickets to LA...it's not the cheapest way to go, but it sure gets them out of your hair.

Ha, ha, reminds me of how we got rid of transients, bums, homeless, etc. 20 years ago, there was an all night restaurant about 5 miles away out in the middle of nowhere, about 3 miles from the next town over. We'd put them in the back of the squad, drop them off in the parking lot and beat feet back to town - ha, closer for them to get to the other town than back to ours. After that place closed, we'd sneak then into another town in an unmarked car and drop them off in some parking lot :) :) Kept them out of our town :) :)

FishingCop said:
one100grand said:
Do what the city of San Diego did...buy them bus tickets to LA...it's not the cheapest way to go, but it sure gets them out of your hair.

Ha, ha, reminds me of how we got rid of transients, bums, homeless, etc. 20 years ago, there was an all night restaurant about 5 miles away out in the middle of nowhere, about 3 miles from the next town over. We'd put them in the back of the squad, drop them off in the parking lot and beat feet back to town - ha, closer for them to get to the other town than back to ours. After that place closed, we'd sneak then into another town in an unmarked car and drop them off in some parking lot :) :) Kept them out of our town :) :)

Police work at it's finest. Cracks me up! Why don't we see that stuff on all the TV cop shows?

fender66 said:
FishingCop said:
one100grand said:

Police work at it's finest. Cracks me up! Why don't we see that stuff on all the TV cop shows?

Not exciting enough - ha, the real question is where do they come up with their technical advisers????? The stuff on the cop shows is so, so, sooooo unreal and outrageous - gotta have it entertaining, right?????

Another near scorcher today. 97 degrees today,a new record. Too hot, too early in the year. I'm not complaining about it though, I love it. If I didn't,I would get me some inside job in the A/C, and then whine about it when I go outside,like my wife does. I'm just hoping that the temps have somewhat leveled off for a while.

S&MFISH said:
Another near scorcher today. 97 degrees today,a new record. Too hot, too early in the year. I'm not complaining about it though, I love it. If I didn't,I would get me some inside job in the A/C, and then whine about it when I go outside,like my wife does. I'm just hoping that the temps have somewhat leveled off for a while.

Rain is on the way....just in time for the weekend and tourney I'm fishing with my daughter at Mark Twain. Hope we catch a lot of bass!

fender66 said:
Rain is on the way....just in time for the weekend and tourney I'm fishing with my daughter at Mark Twain. Hope we catch a lot of bass!

Hope you do good in the Tourney Chris,Also that the rains stay away.

I'm hoping the rains here at home are evening rains,that way I can get to work this weekend.

S&MFISH said:
fender66 said:

Hope you do good in the Tourney Chris,Also that the rains stay away.

I'm hoping the rains here at home are evening rains,that way I can get to work this weekend.

Thanks Steve....I'll give a report next week.

Latest posts