TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SVOMike86 said:
My roomate has a condition where his jaw pops when he chews. He is watching a movie with headphones on, laughing hysterically, and eating pringles by the can. His popping jaw makes me want to shoot him in the face. I know this is a common problem, but it is DRIVING ME INSANE!

I'm bettin' it would make ya crazy. Got any ear-muffs or ear plugs?

Duct tape?...........................for him. :twisted:

Drove right by Bass Pro headquarters yesterday in Springfield, MO. and didn't have time to stop! That store is huge and covers many, many square blocks. I'm surprised it doesn't have it's own zip code!

Drove right by Bass Pro headquarters yesterday in Springfield, MO. and didn't have time to stop!

All I can say is that you must be the KING of will power. If I go that close I would stay over night if I had to so I could go there. :)

BassGeek54 said:
Drove right by Bass Pro headquarters yesterday in Springfield, MO. and didn't have time to stop!

All I can say is that you must be the KING of will power. If I go that close I would stay over night if I had to so I could go there. :)

My wife was sitting right next to me.....so I was really trumped by the Queen! :LOL2:

fender66 said:
BassGeek54 said:

My wife was sitting right next to me.....so I was really trumped by the Queen! :LOL2:

That's when u stage an impending mechanical failure and come up with a reason why you NEED to go inside :LOL2:

That's when u stage an impending mechanical failure and come up with a reason why you NEED to go inside :LOL2:

I've learned from my mistake. Thanks guys for setting me straight.

TinBoats support group ROCKS! :beer:

Heck of a day today. The Keurig coffee maker we ordered arrived today, and, I went on the Nicoderm patch (before the Keurig arrived :roll: ) to try (once again) and kick the habit. ****, I always enjoyed a cigarette with my coffee. ](*,)

Waterwings said:
Heck of a day today. The Keurig coffee maker we ordered arrived today, and, I went on the Nicoderm patch (before the Keurig arrived :roll: ) to try (once again) and kick the habit. ****, I always enjoyed a cigarette with my coffee. ](*,)

I have quit several times and always end up going back to the smokes.

Second day on the patch. Needed something to do so I braved the 100 degree heat index and spent two hours outside weed-eating. I'm whooped now! :shock:

Oh, enjoying the Keurig coffee maker also. Tried the "My K-Cup" filter that came with it, where you can grind your own beans and make a cup of coffee. It was okay, but wasn't worth the effort. Guess I may have to experiment with the amount of grounds to put in it.

I have quit several times and always end up going back to the smokes.[/quote]

Are you familiar with the Uncle Buck program?

Smoked for 20 years on and off
Dipping now, then to cigars, then pipes.

After that I will retire, no more drug screens then on to bongs.

9th day w/o a cigarette! Still using the Nicoderm CQ, which definitely helps take the edge off, but have found I can't be around people while they're smoking, because of the desire to smoke one. Oh, went swimming earlier today for about 3 hours with the family and the dang patch stayed on. :shock: . I have 4 patches left in this box of phase 1, then on to phase 2 (a weaker dose) on Sunday.

Jim said:
Good for you man! Think of all the money you saved in just 9 days, multiply that by a year. You feeling any better yet?

Thanks :) . Yep, do feel better as far as not getting winded so quickly anymore. The dang patches make me a bit hyper sometimes, or it could just be the withdrawal from not getting nicotine from a cigarette anymore. As far as saving money, between my wife and I both quitting, we've saved around $75 in just 9 days :) .

Awesome man! It's a good feeling to take a deep breath and not cough. And you are beating the chemical pushers in the suits. That was my motivation to quit.

Thanks :) . Yep, do feel better as far as not getting winded so quickly anymore. The dang patches make me a bit hyper sometimes, or it could just be the withdrawal from not getting nicotine from a cigarette anymore. As far as saving money, between my wife and I both quitting, we've saved around $75 in just 9 days :) .

Awesome job. Keep up the good work.