TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my new favorite!

mustard__33594.jpg

https://www.buybonesuckin.com/

Yep. My wife has a Walmart 9.99 unit. It might even be rotary. Definately no camera.
As long as they will replace it. Spend the extra .50c on name brand bags. :lol:
Cant wait to see the vid.

Why is it the one day of the week I can possibly enjoy myself they call for rain??????? Luckily the weathermen don't know what they are talking about anyway. LOL

Codeman said:
Why is it the one day of the week I can possibly enjoy myself they call for rain??????? Luckily the weathermen don't know what they are talking about anyway. LOL

Send that rain this way. I'll take it today since I'm at work.

Jim said:
:LOL2:
Yes or no?

Should I attempt an underwater video with my droid phone in a ziplock bag? I will only be 3-4 feet under water.

I think this is a brilliant idea and since I'm heading out fishing in the morning I already packed a ziploc. I also thought I should back up my pictures on to the computer just in case. It turns out I have 1,353 pictures saved on my phone dating back 3 years.

Crankworm said:
Jim said:
:LOL2:
Yes or no?

Should I attempt an underwater video with my droid phone in a ziplock bag? I will only be 3-4 feet under water.

I think this is a brilliant idea and since I'm heading out fishing in the morning I already packed a ziploc. I also thought I should back up my pictures on to the computer just in case. It turns out I have 1,353 pictures saved on my phone dating back 3 years.

I was so busy not catching fish I forgot to try it, maybe next time out

BassAddict said:
Almost 8pm and its 97, Heat index says it feels like 114, I'm really getting tired of this $h!±......

Feel your pain. Yesterday in St. Louis, the Heat index was 118. Oddly enough.....I'm part reptile and I enjoy the heat much more than the cold. I'm save my complaining for winter! Hang in there!

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
Almost 8pm and its 97, Heat index says it feels like 114, I'm really getting tired of this $h!±......

Feel your pain. Yesterday in St. Louis, the Heat index was 118. Oddly enough.....I'm part reptile and I enjoy the heat much more than the cold. I'm save my complaining for winter! Hang in there!

Im the same way, I deal with the heat much better than with the cold, but enough is enough!!!

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
BassAddict said:

Im the same way, I deal with the heat much better than with the cold, but enough is enough!!!

Just copied from the local weather forecast:

"...HIGH TEMPERATURES IN THE MIDDLE 90S TO AROUND 100...COUPLED WITH HIGH HUMIDITY LEVELS... WILL RESULT IN PEAK HEAT INDEX VALUES AT OR ABOVE 110 FOR SEVERAL HOURS THIS AFTERNOON..."

I never thought Kentucky would become part of the tropics, but apparently it has. :shock:

I'd complain about our oppressive heat here, but I've learned it only puts me in a crummy mood. I look at the upside of it as my tomatoes flourish & bear fruit.....my first Mr Stripey's are almost ready to pick - they're about the size of a small pumpkin with similar color!

Also on a lighter note - vacation starts on Sunday!!!! First time we've gone anywhere or done anything for over 2 years....flying into Denver and driving to Montana. I can't wait to get to the mountains and do some hiking!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :fishing: