TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done my good deed for the day!

I dropped off two 13 gallon trash bags over stuffed with clothes to the donation center. Clothes just sitting in my closet for a few years, collecting dust.

Shame on me for keeping them that long unused.

Jim said:
Wait, You might jsut win one soon! 8)

ill use it too dont worry.i probably wouldnt have got them if i didnt fish a tourn. series that allowed them.

also want to troll below the dams around here for some stripes.

my cousin lives on the water in pensicola. we fish with him some. one spot is a trawler with underwater lights is coverd up with reds and specs. a A-rig could be crazy there.

aint that the truth! :LOL2:

homework-class-test-school-of-fail-movie-day-is-party-day1.jpg

BassGeek54 said:
Saw the movie "The Grey" last night....don't waste your time or money

I kind of thought it looked like a wait for DVD movie...was it good enough for a DVD rental?

Well if you don't mind the F-bomb every other word...and can look past the fact that whoever wrote it and filmed it hadn't the slightest idea about survival...then I suppose. It was a waste for me, its so far fetched on the survival part of things...and the ending is terrible... Don't pay much to rent it if you do.

That sucks, it looked like it had a lot of potential. I can stand when they ruin what could be a decent movie with language...it just does not enhance a movie...ever.

Sounds like this one has a few strikes against it.

JamesM56alum said:
Toilet paper, over or under?

Im over my wife is under i hate it when she puts it on the roller backwards i almost forget how to unroll it.. #-o

At least she put it on, consider yourself lucky.

I always find out it's empty after it's too late. :lol:

Latest posts