TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it really just Wednesday morning? Feels like it should be Friday by now. #-o

Performing miracles all day at work really wears me down.

396311_10150521178951476_578436475_8976930_1572931274_n.jpg

I burnt up my grinder today trying to grind off some bondo.... #-o WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN! the thing was barely used, so im out 100 bucks and i gotta wait till tuesday before i can go get a new one.. Grrrr freaking quality i tell ya, it didnt even smoke pop nothing, just shut off. I thought i over heated it and was waiting for it to cool down went back outside and boom still nothing, doesnt smell burnt nothing at all!!!!!!!

K i feel a little better now..

Thanks doctor phil aka tinboats.net

200racing said:
its been forever since ive been to the movies ............but i might go see act of valor. looks awesome.

I can't remember the last time I went to the movies! I think it was over eight years ago or so!

I now wait for the DVD to come out in the $5 bin at Wally World. :shock:

I work for one of the wealthiest men in the country. Why is it that he (and his family) are complete jerks and feel they deserve everything for free? I'm also getting real tired of being talked down to!

](*,)

Because they have money an money buys everything even the souls of the people that work for you, you didnt know that ? eh least thats what these pricks are told growing up eating with a silver spoon " Some day you will own a company and get to treat your employees like total crap but thats okay because your rich and they'er not "

Slavery didnt end it just changed course from White on Black to Rich on Poor.

Today was the first time ive ever told a 44 yr old woman she drinks more than I do.. I then left the premises.. she was a handful!!

As the cougar growls in the distance..

I can hear her footsteps getting closer.

I can feel her claws coming out and smell the saliva dripping from her agape mouth.

Panting.. Panting.. I can't run any further..

I am uncertain as to how long I have before she pounces.

I know she is out there.. somewhere waiting for me to slip..

Panting.. Panting.. man im out of breath.. I have to sit for one minute..

WAMMMM!!

If need be I will take a hit.. for my brethren of course!!

i suddenly find my self strangely aroused....... :shock:

Canoeman said:
As the cougar growls in the distance..

I can hear her footsteps getting closer.

I can feel her claws coming out and smell the saliva dripping from her agape mouth.

Panting.. Panting.. I can't run any further..

I am uncertain as to how long I have before she pounces.

I know she is out there.. somewhere waiting for me to slip..

Panting.. Panting.. man im out of breath.. I have to sit for one minute..

WAMMMM!!

If need be I will take a hit.. for my brethren of course!!

Latest posts