TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fool4fish1226 said:
That fish LOOKS cold :lol:

No, these fish look cold

Bangs_2-13.jpg

I have come to the conclusion that for the 2nd time in my life i need a fake ID, Except this time I need it to say im younger than I am..

So glad i live in a huge college town :)

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank. Proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

fender66 said:
Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank. Proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

#-o

Shame on you AMC, Shame on you, you took a great show and made it boring after 1 season.

twd.jpg

I knew i shoulda bought that safe..

https://now.msn.com/now/0216-ebay-safe-sold.aspx

My question about that safe story is, did the guy just tell the seller he found the money or was this corroborated in any way. Also heard that the original story said $6K (still a nice chunk of change). Then the seller (who thought it was empty) wants half (not happenin' in my world). Who would spent $122 on a suspected empty safe you know you have to destroy to get it open? maybe this is a big conspiracy perpetrated by seller (or even eBay) to sell more safes at higher prices.

Just like the girl that "found" the cocaine in a book she bought from Amazon. Mom walks in the room, sees the dope and the kid says "Mom, it was in the book when I bought it". Right.