TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
You probably blinked, didn't you?

I fell asleep!!!! Unfortunately I don't know if I'm going to get the 2 hours today, I actually have work to do...then we're working on setting up for the garage sale tonight.

one100grand said:
Popeye said:
You probably blinked, didn't you?

I fell asleep!!!! Unfortunately I don't know if I'm going to get the 2 hours today, I actually have work to do...then we're working on setting up for the garage sale tonight.

You could ask your wife to sit here for 2 hours waiting for it. I'm sure she would tell you all about it when you got back. :lol:

HOSTING A NO HOLDS BARRED GARAGE SALE TOMORROW IN ALEXANDRIA!!!!! ANY TINBOATER WANTING TO COME IS WELCOME!!! There will be very limited fishing stuff as I'm doing this primarily to make more space for fishing stuff. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the address!

one100grand said:
fender66 said:
Oldest daughter graduating from 8th grade today! I'm VERY proud of her. 8)

Enjoy it while you can...before you know it she'll be graduating from high school...then college :shock:

I know.....seems like just yesterday she was starting preschool! :(

So fender, when Monday is a holiday do you hate Tuesday? Just trying to figure if is the day or just the end of the weekend that you hate so much. :LOL2:

Fox Chain Fishing Tournament is Sunday. Partner and I are ready to go. Hope it doesn't rain. I hate fishing in the rain. Singing in the rain is OK, fishing... not so much

Partner and I finished second in the Fox Chain tourney in the Walleye division. Payout more than covered entry fees, launch fee, gas, bait, lunch and drinks. A 17-7/8" walleye was our big fish.

Popeye said:
Partner and I finished second in the Fox Chain tourney in the Walleye division. Payout more than covered entry fees, launch fee, gas, bait, lunch and drinks. A 17-7/8" walleye was our big fish.

Congrats popeye! We need some pictures!

Hey guys...I took my boat out yesterday for its maiden voyage. As most of you know this is my first boat ever and thanks to you guys and all the great tips and advice I launched it and retrieved it by myself with no issues. I did learn that I should take a towel and wear shorts because rolling up your jeans is a pain. Now if it ever stops raining for more than a day I can get to work on extending my front deck back about 18". :D

BassGeek54 said:
So fender, when Monday is a holiday do you hate Tuesday? Just trying to figure if is the day or just the end of the weekend that you hate so much. :LOL2:
:-k

I'd never thought about that! Personally, I love Mondays, there's always work to catch up on because people buy houses on the weekends.

Anyone know of a good raindance to do? We are suffering from a drought of epic proportions down here in south florida. Yesterday, I was driving by a residential canal and I saw docked boats sitting in mud! Everglades is down about 4 feet and Lake Okeechobee is only at 10 feet right now, with no rain in sight! If this keeps up, my brother's fishing trip down from Ohio in August is going to be all beach and no fishing...

Jim said:
bcbouy said:
My wife has been giving me the buzz for years.I have no idea what a haircut costs.

Me too! :LOL2:

My borther in law dared me to shave my head in 2002. Still have not grown it back.

In 1994, my mom got sick of paying for haircuts every week or so. She bought me my own set of Wahl trimmers for $75 and I've been using them ever since. Its hard to screw up a bald buzzcut, even when doing it by yourself!

Latest posts