TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
God must really be smiling on us today. Stopped by the new house, it is no more than 5 minutes away from the campus of William & Mary!!!!! Minds well just send me to the frickin' loony bin now :-D

Just don't start channeling Thomas Jefferson.

I would like to take a moment and thank the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster for the wonderous invention that is the air stapler.

Carpeting would have been a royal pain in the rear without it.

As the kids and I were leaving Tae Kwon Do class last night, 30 miles from home I get a phone call. I answered it and it was very broken and garbled, It was my wife. She was excited about something but I was having a terrible time trying to understand what she was saying. After about half a dozen times saying "What, what????" Her voice finally came through loud and clear "Where is the fire extinguisher??". My reply was "In the boat.". The phone went dead. So for the next half hour I got wonder why she needed to know where the fire extinguisher was while I was driving my kids home. I get home and she is sitting on the front porch with the front door open with traces of smoke still coming out of the house. Apparently there was a grease fire on the stove. I will be picking up 2 fire extinguishers next time I'm in town, one for the boat and one for the kitchen. Supper was still really good as she moved it all off the stove before she put the fire out. No real point to the story, just sharing.

Leaving in a few minutes for the weekend to fish a tourney with my daughter who will turn 14 tomorrow.

Thank you God for all your blessings. I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend!

Now....can you help her catch some fish please.....that would put the icing on the cake! [-o< [-o< [-o<

Good luck to you and your girl - If it goes the way it does for me (my girl out fishes me everytime) - So maybe you are the one that needs the [-o<

So i am obligated to go to a wedding today.

I know the couple and know they both have.. umm.. strayed over the years.

I am not bringing a gift and i have a bet with my buddy it wont last 12 months..

INSANITY..