TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddychrist said:
fender66 said:
Brilliant!!!!

Need I say more?

I see your bacon popcorn and raise you my chicken fried bacon!

I raise your tasty chicken fried bacon with the convenience of this.....

This should be mandatory on ALL bulletin boards!

Attachments

• 24572-take-it-all_f.jpg
    24572-take-it-all_f.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 344
So I got an offer for my boat.

Guys I might be trading my tin for a skiff... Please don't judge me for it!

I'll just make the 14' skiff build on my mirrocraft page if I get it.

BassAddict said:

Paleo rules! Recipe?

On top of dealing with the stress of moving the site to a new company, my own ISP decides to block Tinboats.net.

Here i am trying to troubleshoot and i cant even connect to the site. So then i am thinking the site is down putting me more in a panic. :LOL2:

Well the wife and son are gone for the day... What should I do? It's raining from the tropical storm issac so I can't go fishing.... Maybe I should start hand tying flies... anyone interested in custom tied flies?

Goin' over tonight to look at a new boat.

Hope this one passes muster - it meets all my wants and still fits in the budget! Yay CL and people wanting to not pay for storage before the snow hits.

Lol in Florida it never snows! Literally I've only seen a flurry here once when I was a kid and I saw hail once about six years ago.

Heck last Christmas I was outside in shorts and a T-shirt!

The end of summer is a terrific thing....I can get out fishing more, cooler weather, octoberfest beers, NFL....I could go on, but do I even need to Autumn rules all seasons!

Love autumn, only bad thing is so many things with so little time -

Fishing, bow hunting, dove hunting, small game hunting, Halloween, football, leaves changing - man I could go on and on....

Love autumn!

#-o

My nose is too big! :LOL2:

I was given a fancy smancy Boston Red Sox hot coffee tumbler. I decided to use it today. Here is the problem. On the cover you have to slide the plastic top to expose the hole where the coffee comes out......Understand?

The problem is the blow hole to allow air to get in to make the coffee come out is also on the same plastic "tab".

I slide it forward to take a sip and put it up to mouth and my Shnoz blocks the blow hole.....no coffee comes out.

Only me..............

Latest posts