TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahab let me drive his Cadillac, I say the alignment was off, brakes were worn, he needed the carpets shampooed / interior detailed and it handled like a shopping cart before I drive it. I will admit to the ding in the hood tho.......... Did it with a baseball bat!!! :-D

BassAddict said:
Ahab let me drive his Cadillac, I say the alignment was off, brakes were worn, he needed the carpets shampooed / interior detailed and it handled like a shopping cart before I drive it. I will admit to the ding in the hood tho.......... Did it with a baseball bat!!! :-D

My car smells of BassAddict!

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:

My car smells of BassAddict!

Are you saying you will have to pay someone to take it off your hands now?

Hey fellas, it's been awhile but I'm back! I'm going at some point this month to pick up a 2015 grizzly 1648 Jon hull. I ended up selling my big boat and have been stuck on the shore. I'm beyond ready to get back on the water.

Have I missed anything?

Buddychrist said:
Have I missed anything?

Welcome back, and no you have not missed much. Fender Friday has now been moved to Tuesday (speaking of take the next two days off Fender, I have already cleared it with management!!!) And lots of goofy hijinks by Ahab, other than that lots of posts about what color to paint various items on their boat/trailer........