Tionesta Report

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
I finally got out to my favorite fishing hole for a few hours this evening. The weather was decent about 45 degrees and sunny but this fish just didnt want to cooperate. I threw just about every lure in my box with no luck at all. Then my buddy came with some nice live bait but still didnt have much luck. We both had a vew lite hits but nothing worth talking about and we both walked away SKUNKED!
The weather around here has been way to dry and the river and streams are very low and crystal clear. They are calling for some rain Friday but I bet it wont be enough to help the water out. The water temps are dropping fast though with our cold nights and chilly days. Hopefully the walleye will start hitting soon and then I will be living on the river again. I have only heard of 1 fish caught in the past week and it was a 31 in Pike and it was caught out of my hunny hole but of course it wasnt caught by me!.

It didnt matter if I caught any fish, it was just great to out fishing. The weather will change soon and then the fun will begin. I hope! Im hoping for my 50" muskie this fall or winter but I have been hoping for it for the last 41 years.

Latest posts