• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

trolling motor riser

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cali27

Reaction score
Hey guys, alright I have a 1436 Tracker and want to mount my bow mount trolling motor. the problem is that the front seat is lower than the top of the boat. i know i have seen some guys on here use 2x4s and such. i am wondering if anyone makes what im talking about. also what about a local machine shop, how much do you think they would charge me to make it?

Thanks

Simple 2x4s with carpet will do the job just fine. As far as local machine shops, they're independant and usually prices vary drastically.

If you're going with an aluminum mount, I would consider having a local shop build it for you. You could go by any metal yards to find some scrap metal (you don't need large pieces anyways), and then call around to different shops to tell the fabricator what you want done. By calling two or three, you'll find out your price and whether or not it's worth going the metal route.

Latest posts