Two Fives

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
Last week was a great white bass fishing time... fished four days total and caught many good size white & Hybrid bass. On Friday the weather turned a little warmer and we wound up with a boat full of heavy clothes we had shed..But Friday was the day. The largest Hybrid was 5 lbs and then was lucky to catch a 5 lb Kentucky Bass... That for me is a great day. Caught these at PB#2 at Lake of the Ozarks which is on the Grand Glaze arm. The whites have always been around that area and for some reason the lure of choice is an Orange colored "Shyster". I don't know why they like the orange color but they do..

Maybe after the first of the year we can drag out the fish fryer and have some cold beer to go along with the fish... Interestingly we have found that the whites and hybrids are a little strong if you fix them anyway but deep fried... Lots of good ole breading mix and hot oil makes the strong taste go away.

I saw the pictures and these are some nice looking fish. Especially the Kentucky! Congrats on a great trip.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts