UGH Ike hit us hard in S. Indiana

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid since 1973, when I turned 16. Then 30 more years of paying them....sure they'll call you by name & smile....when you're paying your premiums....they're your "good neighbor" then....but just wait until you need them.

My agent stood by & watched them put the screws to me, wouldn't do squat about it (worthless POS). I saw him in the grocery store about a year ago.....smiled & said "hi" like nothing ever happened. Well, If I typed my reply to him, the sensor-filter would probably implode, I wasn't plesant to him by any means, and didn't try to be......scumballs, all of 'em!

Who wants to lay odds.....on if Fb gets cancelled now, or his rates jacked-up?? I'll go with cancellation.......

ST

FB, if you havent seen it in my previous posts, Google badfaithinsurance.org then look and see how "good" the "good neighbor" is about paying their claims..

I did have a good experience with my vehicle insurance agency one time. I was stopped at a traffic light behind a car when she backed into me. There was no damage to either vehicle. She just tapped me very softly. The police officer gave me a ticket for following too close. A couple of days later my insurance company calls me to bring my vehicle into the claims office to take pictures of it. When they came out to take the picture and saw no damage they asked if I had it repaired allready. I told them that there was no damage and that I had not done anything to my truck. They told me that there was $3500.00 damage to the other vehicle and showed me pictures of it. They had backed into a tree or pole very hard after our "accident" and caved the trunk into the car almost up to the back window. The insurance company then told me that they would take care of everything. They had the ticket dropped from my record and went after the other driver for insurance fraud.

lol....they didn't do that for you, they were protecting themselves. Notice how when people cheat (or try) an insurer it's called "FRAUD".....but when insurers so it it's called (birds chirp & violins play & butterflies flutter) "bad-faith"? Why isn't it called "FRAUD" when they do it too?

ST

Was much more than that FB, it was moreso the way they premeditadedlingly ruined me, and left me to suffer....all under "protection" of crooked laws.

ST

Latest posts