Union Lake 7/25

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30AM-1:30PM Cloudy, windy, stained water, 73-77 water temps, 65-85 air temps. Fished with friend Ryan today. Originally I planned on catching shiners to do some live bait fishing for smallies but I only caught sunfish. So then we decided to fish with lures the rest of the day. The North end of the lake was our main fishing areas . We had a bunch of bites but in the end only one bass was landed. I nailed a nice bass(LM) over 3lbs on a white Boogee Bait near some reeds. Ten seconds later Ryan nailed a nice(LM) 2+ on a limesicle Boogee Bait. Well his fish jumped out about 2' and tossed the hook. My fish was way out and as I started reeling my fish came off. The day just started. Finally I landed a LM on a t-rigged Senko in about 6' of water. Ryan had a huge blowup on a frog but missed it. Worked a few more areas but had no fish. Then we concentrated on frog fishing around the pads. Ryan had a bunch of blowups. He went to set the hook a few times and the line snapped. I had blowups also but could not hook up. We knew some of the fish were pickerel. Finally Ryan had a massive hit that totally destroyed his frog but the line got cut by the big pickerel. Still was a fun day at the BIG U.

Attachments

• UnionLake004.jpg
    UnionLake004.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 166
  • UnionLake002-1.jpg
    UnionLake002-1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 166
  • UnionLake001-3.jpg
    UnionLake001-3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 166
Should have livelined some off those gills instead. Love all the jersey reports, so keep em coming. Way to represent

Latest posts