Unusual Food???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flounderhead59 said:
My wife dices up potatoes and pan frieds them and then add some beaten eggs and cooks that up. Taters and eggs.

Used to have that all the time, not so much lately, but definately a good meal (breakfast or otherwise :)
Call it eggs 'n hash borwns (chuck style hashbrowns, scrambled eggs mixed in Like Flounder said - yum, yum....

flounderhead59 said:
My wife dices up potatoes and pan frieds them and then add some beaten eggs and cooks that up. Taters and eggs.

I do the same thing...sometimes add bacon or sausage in it also. I just call it HASH 8)

My wife will occasinally add sausage as well. Not sure about adding bacon though. I like my bacon iin strips and with the fat still soft and chewy, you know, basically undercooked. If I have pancakes I like to put some undercooked, over-snotty eggs with the whites still runny on them instead of syrup.

flounderhead59 said:
My wife will occasinally add sausage as well. Not sure about adding bacon though. I like my bacon iin strips and with the fat still soft and chewy, you know, basically undercooked. If I have pancakes I like to put some undercooked, over-snotty eggs with the whites still runny on them instead of syrup.

Nice [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

The guys in the Navy used to call the runny whites something else, but this being a PG rated site, I am prohibited from posting it here. :-$

I just ate pressed duck from wah sing's up the street so im pretty sure you can add cat to the list....................................

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wOy2QCssTaI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wOy2QCssTaI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]