Up, up, and Away....gas prices!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It needs to stop right where it is. If it falls lower, when the prices rise again (and they will go up again) it will be more aggravating. If they stabilize here, maybe they won’t go up as high or as fast. ( [-o< hoping [-o< )

Gas consumption stinks.
With 2 vehicles,kids sports,living in the country,etc.I bet just in driving,gas consumption takes up about 20% of my take home pay.I think thats nuts but thats the way it is.

flounderhead59 said:
It needs to stop right where it is. If it falls lower, when the prices rise again (and they will go up again) it will be more aggravating. If they stabilize here, maybe they won’t go up as high or as fast. ( [-o< hoping [-o< )

We don't have a "Dreaming" smile or I'd use it. :wink:

Once the world economy settles down again, the prices will go back up. Bank the $$$ for it now so you'll have enough to buy gas to take you to work (once you get your job back). #-o

We were out of town all day, and when we reached our destination we found gas to be $2.13. Before coming home we stopped at Kroger, used the 1-2-3 Plus Kroger card and filled-up for $1.98 a gallon! I told my wife we should drive around and use some of the gas, then come back and get some more, just to be able to buy cheap gas again, lol. She said she's starting to worry about me, lol. 8-[

$1.98 in the town where I work today.

I think some of the discrepancy in gas prices may have to do with the ethanol content.

Waterwings said:
Quackrstackr said:
$1.98 in the town where I work today.

I think some of the discrepancy in gas prices may have to do with the ethanol content.

Do you mean the content of Ethanol is making the price higher or lower?

Lower.

Gasoline in MO (always cheaper than here) is mandated to be a higher % of ethanol and the gasoline selling locally where I work in TN has a higher % than the stations where I live.

Latest posts