Up, up, and Away....gas prices!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That high ethanol gas is cheaper at the pump but it's all a wash because of decreased gas mileage. I can tell a pretty good difference in mileage depending on whether I fill up while at work or when I get home.

One of my coworkers' father owns a station where he sells gasoline with no ethanol at all in it. His is quite a bit more per gallon than other stations.

$1.86 today.
Man I can get used to this real easy!! =D> Do you all think it's just because of the election though or just the economy?
(hope I'm not out of line on the political stuff)

Gasoline is 26 cents cheaper where I work 20 miles away than it is here at home for fuel of equal quality.

Gouging is still alive and well even with the huge price redux.

1 mile from my house: $2.22. 2 miles from there: $2.32. 3 more miles down the road $2.34. 2 miles from werk $2.43, unless you buy an $8.00 car wash and then it is $2.23.

Well now that the election is over with it seems to be affecting my local gas prices!!
Went from $1.86 to $1.99 in two days!!
It was good while it lasted I guess :roll:

$2.23 is the lowest I've seen around here without getting a carwash. $2.11 if you get the wash. Filled up the Trailblazer for $35.00. Still more than I want to pay, but a lot less than I have paid.

The only problem with that station Mr. bcritch is they dont except their own credit card :(

Latest posts