walleye fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well It finally happened Thursday evening, I caught my first walleye of the fall season. Now it wasnt what you would say huge by any part but it was big enough to let me know that the walleye have moved up into my special spot. it was a wopping 10.5 in. long but it was as round as a baseball. it was kinda funky looking really but hey its a fish! My friend that I was fishing with caught a 17.5 in and we had a bunch of bites so i know they are in there. Im heading out this morning and hopefully will have something worth posting. The weather is crappy and thats a great thing, its been pouring all night and lord knows we need the rain. The water levels have to be rising after all this rain and thats when this hole is deadly. great bait + crappy weather = WALLEYE. I have been waiting for this rain for a month now and i cant wait to go get wet with the fish. Ill see you all later on if I dont float away! YEEE HAAAA walleye season again, Time for the wife to hate me for a few cold months!

Well not as great of a day as I thought it was gonna be. 5 Hours of fishing and not even 1 bite. Theres always tomorrow and Ill be out there! i hope everyone else is having better luck than me.

Latest posts