Wally Marshall Crappie Rods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
I might have to buy myself one for Christmas (unless someone else wants to :mrgreen: ). Anyone have any experience with 'em? Or know any good-bad-ugly? Probably get a 10' jigging model.

ST

i love wally marshall rods,i have 8 twelve foot tightlines specials that are good poles for trolling or bumbing bottom with a once or more weight they have a good back bone.i have 12 fourteen foot universals that i spider rig , or push with they are a little more sensitive .but all wally marshall rods are top notch

here is a good place to order check out the silstar limit series crappie rods they are only a dollar a foot thet are good poles and cheap https://www.monkscrappie.com/store/store_sub.cfm?Category_ID=2

I have a 7 footer that I have my 750 Symetre on and really like that set up. When I get another UL rod it will be a Wally Marshall.

Thanks for the input guys, and it's good enough for me to get 1 (or 2) of 'em. I don't have a "dedicated" crappie rig......and by gosh, I deserve a couple :mrgreen:

ST

Latest posts