What do you do for a living?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I am an assistant superintendent for a construction company. I watch over sub contractors and get to stand around all day looking unimpressed. It's a pretty cake job.

I am a retired US Army 1st SGT. I am at present the Maint supervisor for UDFC wood division San Angelo. And I run a reel repair & tuning buisness.

D.R.

We have some new guys on here so I figured I would dredge up an old post. Does anyone want to add to it?

I currently work part time at Gander Mountain, jobs alright, great environment, and best of all great discounts!

I'm police officer for a small central Texas Town. I'm currently assigned as the School Resource Officer for the school District. I've been a cop for a 11 years and am also a member of our SWAT Team.

I'm a project manager for one of the major cell phone companies. Best part of the job is that I get to work from home and my wireless internet reaches the dock. I've spent many days working from the dock.

GatorTom said:
I'm a project manager for one of the major cell phone companies. Best part of the job is that I get to work from home and my wireless internet reaches the dock. I've spent many days working from the dock.

Wow! I thought I had it good working 2 days a week from home....you win! LOL!

I work for an event production company - sound systems, lights, stages, etc. I book equipment rentals and manage part of the inventory.

Matt

im a full time student during the winter lol...right now im doing landscaping(mowing/block/mulch/everything you can think of...)

Latest posts