What kind of boat motor is this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifesaball18

Reaction score
What kind of boat motor is this? Looks to be a older evinrude/johnson its on a 14 boat and i guess it moved OK. I know its hard w/o model/serial number but i havent gotten that yet. someone is looking to get rid of it for 20.00 so i was wondering what type itd be, i guess it "ran when parked" and of course im gonna take a look at it first...

Boat Motor 2009.JPG

think it's a Kitchenaid, does it have slots on the top for toast? But seriously folks, i have no idea, but someone here will.

somebody here will know. would be cool to get running, i like unique things like that, probably why i like this site so much

countryboy210 said:
Not Sure, But I'm Thinking It Is An ESKA. Let Us Know What Else You Find Out About It.
Yep, it is an Eska. Goofy little things. Both air and water cooled. The upper end is air cooled, but it is exhausted underwater, and there is a water line, complete with water pump and impeller like on a conventional outboard, that cools the exhaust housing.

If I didnt have enough junk.... I mean fine collectibles in my garage already I might throw $20 at that just for the fun of taking it apart.

Good luck!

I Was Thinking This Motor Was An ESKA, Because I Have One Though Not The Same Model. Where Is, Or Is There, A Good Place To Look For Rebuild Parts For These Motors? I Have A 15 HP, Twin Cylinder That Has Not Been Run In About Seven Years. Guess It's Time To Do Something With It.

I don't know of any that specialize in parts for those crazy things. Try emailing the folks at tcoutboard.com. If they don't have what you need, it is doubtful that anyone will.