What kind of Bow are you shooting?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a new Hoyt PowerHawk very nice bow 310fps I believe. Also got me some Rage broad heads Im ready now :twisted:

Well I guess I'm the odd duck. With the one leg situation, I cant stand and draw with my compound quietly enough to hunt with it.
I shoot a Horton 175 pound Yukon with carbon bolts and muzzy 100 grain 3 blades. It gets 316 fps with 100 grain field tips.

For all of the complaining that the bowhunting elite do about people using crossbows during "their" season, if they ever actually shot one.. they would probably change their tune.

I haven't seen one yet that wasn't substantially louder than a compound bow and many of today's compounds are just as fast, if not faster.

I shot a Stryker at the local bow shop last year. It was the baddest of the bad and the fastest xbow on the market then. I thought the thing had flown apart in my hands when I pulled the trigger from the sound and hand shock. :lol:

My hat is off to you guys that shoot them.

Latest posts