What type of fisherman are you.....?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what the weight is either but holy pie man there big.

My favorite way to fish is topwater,flukes,poppers,if you miss them or have a roll always having a grub(plastic)to throw.
I'd say I'm more run an gun seeing as I never anchor.Starting to learn to be more patient.Alot of times I have the "grass in greener on the other side" syndrome.

I usually start out runnin something, but if it ain't a workin, I'll slow down. I fish everythand from burnin traps to shakey heads. I always take between 8 to 10 rods, gotta have 1 fir every situation. :)

LoL @ flash!

Does a Golfer use One Club?

We can't see our traps... and it's ALL "Water Hazard"?
and things Bite and go bump in the night! We need our "TOOLS"!
I go with 4 now while I'm a guest on others boats.

But I would dare to store all 16 of my varied rods on my own

I guess you can say my style is more like a

"Drift~Slinger\Trench~Troller"
kinda thing.

In the last few years, I've spent the majority of my time fishing with my brother in-law on a
medium sized lake with a gazillion islands, bays and narrows and rivers in Northern Ontario
(Parry Sound).

We never really have to go too far to our next honey hole, so we double~team the high traffic
zones by drifting and fan casting up a storm, then, switch rods\rigs and troll over a trench for
1km to the next hot spot and switch to the best rig for that spot....

We're trying to turn it into 2 X Nine Holes as a complete coarse. LoL

On average, the split in catch quota is nearly a 50% split at mid summer between methods.
But they can shut each other out depending on season.(Casting in Spring\Trolling in Fall)

All in all, I would say it's a much more relaxed pace that allows you to "get in" to your environment better and I find slowing down in general works to catch more fish when conditions are slower in off peak feed hours.