what would you choose

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What woud you choose?

• abu revo skeet 6.4 and free glasses

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • dawia crazy cranker

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

redbug

Reaction score
I am looking for a new reel for my flippin stick I am thinking of the crazy cranker for my cranking rod then take my zillion and put it on the flippin stick
I have heard good things about the revo what would you choose

I need a new reel too, and I like to try new things, so I was looking into getting one of the new US reel baitcasters. But with the free glasses offer, and the fact I love my revo stx that I have had for two years, I may just get another one of them.

jkbirocz said:
I need a new reel too, and I like to try new things, so I was looking into getting one of the new US reel baitcasters. But with the free glasses offer, and the fact I love my revo stx that I have had for two years, I may just get another one of them.

Can i have the "old" glasses?

lf0028redm.jpg

Those are awesome, I wish they were mine. I would where them with my sombrero while wading the del

I vote for the Revo. I have the bottom of the line Revo S, and i love it. I only assume the higher up you go the better they get. Plus Skeet Reese seems like a pretty good guy. LoL. That doesnt have much to do with his reel though.

I also like the idea of getting the Winch for your cranking, and switching the Zillion for flippin.

I was going to get a Revo winch before I bought my shimano curado 200e7s... but the guy at the local tackle shop that the Revo's still weren't up to par yet with how long they last... he said they are using cheap gears and even with proper maintenance they are not that great for the price... he said the same thing about all revo reels..

if you're worried about quality on the Revo hit up DR on the Tackletour forum, he supertunes them so he has intimate knowledge.

Latest posts