When was the last time you fell?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lunch for pride absolutely on any given day!!

jim dont be sorry i put it up here so all could get a good laugh :D

fender on time i yelled at this kid for riding his bike through a recently seeded piece of lawn, and he decided it would be a good idea to turn around while moving forward and flip me the bird... he found a speed limit sign is fairly effective at stoping a bicycle, so after i made sure he was ok i taught him a lil something about karma...lol :wink:

Litterly just busted my a@@ 5 mins ago walking out of my office. I have a UF rug at my door and when i stepped on it with my boots and planted to turn, out it came and down I went. Now i am 6'7" and its a long way down. Nothing hurt but my pride b/c three people saw me do it lol, one of them my boss, good thing he is a FL fan hehe.

Oh boy...thanks for the great laughs!! Mine came in February - we had my daughter's birthday party at the local rollerskating rink. I hadn't been on rollerskates since I was in the second grade, but I play a lot of pond hockey. So I'm getting pretty confident out there, and I come around the corner showing off my crossover move when my wheel on one skate touches a wheel on my other skate...the textbook slow-motion/sprawling/arm waving thing. Being about 6'4" without skates on and probably about 6'8" with them on, I imagine I kind of stood out a little bit...and of course it happens on the end where all the parties are taking place...

And I just remembered one more! So my older daughter (eleven) and I sneak out to go ice skating for the first time this past season after I put the other two kids in bed. She's sitting on this little bench when I come flying full speed up to her, planning on power stopping and spraying her with an ice shower. Unfortunately, my skate catches a little stub of cattails, and I go horizontal, landing square on my rear end! It hurts so bad, I kind of roll around and let slip, "Oh! My ***! My ***!"

Finally I get up and move around a bit, when she asks, "Dad, how's your penis?"

And I'm like, "What?!? Oh, no! I said 'my ***'. I hurt my rear end! I know I shouldn't swear, but I was in so much pain it just slipped out!"

MikefromSliderG5 said:
Oh boy...thanks for the great laughs!! Mine came in February - we had my daughter's birthday party at the local rollerskating rink. I hadn't been on rollerskates since I was in the second grade, but I play a lot of pond hockey. So I'm getting pretty confident out there, and I come around the corner showing off my crossover move when my wheel on one skate touches a wheel on my other skate...the textbook slow-motion/sprawling/arm waving thing. Being about 6'4" without skates on and probably about 6'8" with them on, I imagine I kind of stood out a little bit...and of course it happens on the end where all the parties are taking place...

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Been there, done that!

LAst time I fell was prior to my knee scope and the reason I finally had the scope. I was walking through the grass and fell over a low spot. It was about 2" deep. I didn't have the strength in my knee to stop me from going down. IT was like my knee was rubber and just gave out, down I went, rolled and landed back on my feet and kept on going. Since the scope, hmmmm, i can't remmeber a time since then ..... Oh wait, I fell off a ladder, missed the last step and fell down. Had a nice long deep gash up my backside from it. I was remodeling the basement.

Someone once told me, the difference between a young man and an old man is how much grace they put into accidents. We all fall down, however the older chap usually can do it in style. :mrgreen:

Many years ago some skydiving buddies and I were walking INTO (not out of) a bar after a hard day of skydiving. While headed to a table I managed to trip over a bar stool and fell flat on my face, breaking my big toe in the process. Five skydives that day from 12,000' and I managed to get banged up by tripping over a bar stool.

One of my best falls come just about a month ago. I just had to got glasses for first time. Bifocals at that. I was working on this new construction home going into house from garage and in a hurry so when got done could get out to lake in time I was running and jumping up 2.5' in entry, due to stoop missing, being it was not built yet. Well I missed judge where inside was and my foot was about 2" short of where it was supposed to be. With my momentum I landed on my chest right in entry and my tools went flyin across in side of home around the other workers inside. That one hurt!!!

At 72, I walk around an ant hill for fear of falling over it...The last really big fall I had came 50 years ago when I asked my now wife to marry me........love that woman

Latest posts