Which Deal is Better?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troutman3000

Reaction score
I think I already know but here goes.

I did some searching on craigslist and this is what I found....

Deal 1 - Trade myKhar CW9 9mm and 350 cash

I am replying to the CL ad for the boat engine you are seeking.

I have a good running, clean 25 hp 2 stroke tiller available for sale to you for $650.00
It is a '79 Johnson 25R79R tiller model with electric start.

I converted to a remote unit a while back and have held on to the tiller to potentially put on a jon boat. I never got the jon boat so if you are interested in the motor, give me a call.

Deal number 2 - potential trade and 350 cash for

I have a 14 ft fishing boat. i bought it at the begining of spring and a lot of work has been to it since then. It has a 35 horse johnson that runs good, new battery, gas tank an new tires on the trailor. i had the engine put in the shop for everything checked an it has new coil packs, lines, and a water pump. i took the boat out once since then an it runs good. i just dont have the time to take it like i thought i would. this is a really great deal the boat is registerd untill 2013.

Thing is I dont have a place to put this boat but I could just flip the boat and trailer and be done with it. A picture is below.

Attachments

• fiberglass.JPG
    fiberglass.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 365
Well after consulting with Bass Boy it has been brought to my attentiont hat the yellow boat has a short shaft. So that one is a bust, I was kind of looking forward to making some change. Oh well at least it makes my decision easier.

Thanks Tin Boaters

Latest posts