Will it tow the rig?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That scion will pull it with no problems whatsoever.I have a hyundai elantra that towed a 16ft key largo flats boat,it was a 1400lb fiberglass boat fully loaded.I know that boat you have there is probally at least 500lbs lighter then mine was or lighter.100% no problems.

Guys thanks for all the info. You all have very valid points. I will contact my insurance and see if it's covered. As for knowing if it will tow with no bad lag, the answer is ....it will be fine. Just bumped into an owner towing a 16 ft fiberglass with a 40hp. All stock on the Xb minus the hitch. Wasn't bowing under pressure, he just mentioned the basics - good tires and inflation, easy start & easy stop, watch following distance - basically use common sense.
Regrets- Yes I still wish I had my truck. I miss it everyday. I've been towing my boat with my wife's Grand Cherokee with AWD and a 4.7l V8, just tired of hearing her ***** about the car smelling like fish. Plus, she hates being seen in the dorkmobile as she so labels my car.

I must say despite all the info and opinions from you guys, I'm quite disappointed. You were all too nice I really expected this to be one of the biggest hater fests. It seems like you all were a little reserved. I guess you thought i was on the verge of suicide due to my lack of a manly mobile :LOL2: . Really disappointed! HA

I think I may paint the Scion PLAID!

Latest posts