Wired2fish Special contest ONE DAY ONLY February 4,2009

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I signed up for wired2fish emails and got this nice surprise email. If your online tomorrow might as well try and go for it. Prizes look awesome.

This is what the email read: Here’s a heads up……..there will be a special one day only contest tomorrow for 2 Spro BBZ-1 in the new colors. Winner will be announced at the end of the day tomorrow (Feb 4)! Thanks for help making Wired2Fish your contest headquarters!

Thanks for putting that up Jim! We are trying something different this time. So far everyone has been ok with me sending out an email. We've had our best month ever in January and we know it will be even better in February!

Thank you Jim and Tinboats!
-Todd

Ahh Man that would be Sweet I need a few Fast Sinks too to make this belly Bouncer

Attachments

• Belly  Bouncer.jpg
    Belly Bouncer.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 907
I went to the site and could never find a one day contest listed anywhere. When I finally found something about it, it was the results.

BUMMER MAN!!!!! I guess I'm still a loser #-o :lol:
And the Winner of the Spro BBZ 1 Day contest is.....
2/4/2009 7:28:28 PM Wow, what a response to the 1 Day only Spro BBZ1 contest! We have set a new record and it's all thanks to all of you Wired2Fish Readers! We thought we would try something new and it appears that you liked it! What do you say? Do we do a few more of these?

We're sure you don't want to hear us blabber on about how great we think you all are do ya? No, you want to know what the answer was and who the winner is! So let's get to it!

We consulted with the designer of the bait himself, Mr. Bill Siemantel, to find out the sink rank of the fast sink bait because we received a few different answers. Bill told us that the bait was designed to have a sink rate of ....................1 foot per second!

Here's the video he sent for verification: https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/vlogpage.html?ccode=VLOG007

The winner of the Spro 1 Day Contest is .................................................................................Kyle Crager from Lexington, KY!

Congratulations Kyle!

Stay tuned for more contests and we will have Pre-Classic coverage starting in a couple days.

They have some great contests. I won the Gene Larew contest earlier this month. It was about 10 or so packs of plastics, a signed Tommy Biffle hat and a sticker. Not bad for free. Congrats to the Spro winner, thats a nice prize.

Latest posts