• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Tiller handle setup 40-70HP OMC Outboard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonLB

Reaction score
Title says it all. A tiller boat is still an option if I can find a tiller setup for a good price.

Hi,
I picked up a 1990 Evinrude: E40TTLES, this is the Tiller model (back-troller) 20 inch shaft, electric start with power trim/tilt; it has a clear Missouri title.
The motor is currently being evaluated by a reputable Dealer with extensive OMC knowledge. Before I list any outboard I have them put on a boat and run through their entire RPM range and have a inspection report for the prospective buyer. The dealer is on The Mississippi River above St. Louis and the river still has some ice; but, we're having a really warm upcoming week so hopefully we can get the motor on the river for its test. If you have an interest give me a PM with your personal e-mail and I'll contact you around Feb. 26th or so to provide you with the evaluation/inspection report & my asking price.
Thanks,
RECCREW

LonLB said:
I'm only looking for a tiller handle setup...Not an entire motor.

I have one that came off my 1996, 40hp Johnson, its yours free if you pay shipping from Baytown Texas 77520, PM me and let me know, thanx.

Exactly what all are you looking for?

I've got a complete parts motor in a 68' Johnson 33, it has the manual shifter and manual throttle, but it doesn't have the tiller handle itself, just the other pieces.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not :?:

Latest posts