YOUTUBE Video Submission Contest Interest Poll

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can/Will the youtube contest work?

• Yes This is a cool idea!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No, This will not work!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, No time, No interest.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No, I'm scared of cameras!

• Yes, I'm ready for Hollywood!

• Total voters
this could be fun. I just have to talk the wife into filming instead of fishing.

redbug said:
I have been burning up the phones lining up my production I am thinking a 3 camera shoot in 3D you will need to get your own glasses.
The boom crane is already heading to the pond to be ready...

yeah thinking that I'm about to take a crankbait to the face sounds awesome with no real threat! :lol:

dyeguy1212 said:
redbug said:
I have been burning up the phones lining up my production I am thinking a 3 camera shoot in 3D you will need to get your own glasses.
The boom crane is already heading to the pond to be ready...

yeah thinking that I'm about to take a crankbait to the face sounds awesome with no real threat! :lol:

my real fear is that someone will have a problem like they are reporting with avatar.. the excitement is building.. Hired my sound guy last night!!!....

This may be in the wrong place, but I wanted to share. This guy frequents one of our local fishing sites and posted this video up of himself last week. It was aired on our local news tonight as well as the Jay Leno show...

Enjoy!

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6cV4FCwtTEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6cV4FCwtTEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Latest posts