Zoom Trick Worms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WW, you need to take those things to KY Lake and pitch them in the middle of the shallow stake beds this summer early and late in the day. :wink:

Waterwings said:
ACarbone624 said:
I don't use them, but the Zoom Merthiolate might be great in really stained water.

That's the only kind of water I have here (stained/muddy) and no hits yet, but one day I may catch a biggun on it, lol. [-o<

Trick worm probably ranks near the bottom of effectiveness in muddy water. You're better off throwing something that makes some noise or puts out vibration. If I have to finesse fish in muddy water, I will usually choose a senko becuase it has a bigger profile.

M2C.

Brine said:
Waterwings said:
ACarbone624 said:
I don't use them, but the Zoom Merthiolate might be great in really stained water.

That's the only kind of water I have here (stained/muddy) and no hits yet, but one day I may catch a biggun on it, lol. [-o<

Trick worm probably ranks near the bottom of effectiveness in muddy water. You're better off throwing something that makes some noise or puts out vibration. If I have to finesse fish in muddy water, I will usually choose a senko becuase it has a bigger profile.

M2C.

I fish a lot of stained/muddy water in South Carolina... I've found nothing that works better than Yum 7.5" Ribbontail worms in June Bug and Red Shad colors.. I also spray a little Yum Shad fish attractant on them. Texas rigged with a 1/8oz bullet weight seems to do the trick for me. Culprit 7" worms also work well in the same colors.... I like both brands because of the thicker body - zoom U-tale worms are too small for my liking.

Latest posts