Delhi 1430 with Evinrude 9.9

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey new here, I bought a 10 foot tin can and decided after seeing your mod to the 14 that I wanted one too! lol. But I bought my 1432 and am starting to think a 32 inch wide boat would be to tippy to stand on the upper deck? How's the experience with a 30 inch boat?

coreyprashaw said:
Hey new here, I bought a 10 foot tin can and decided after seeing your mod to the 14 that I wanted one too! lol. But I bought my 1432 and am starting to think a 32 inch wide boat would be to tippy to stand on the upper deck? How's the experience with a 30 inch boat?

i have no problems fishing the front deck of this boat or my other boat... i even had a front deck on my 12foot and loved it too! i just keep the deck right above the bench seat hight and havent had any issues with stability!

sparsons said:
My new Jon is 1430. About how much did these mods cost if you don't mind me asking

well that depends on all that your wanting to do... you can get two 8foot sheets of plywood for about $60ish and the carpet is about $35ish... then you will need screws and hardware. and if you plan on adding electronics and whatever else.... seats are about $60 a piece or more after the seat/post/swivel. it can be pretty expensive or you can stay to a minimum and keep it around $100ish

inlovewithsurfin said:
sparsons said:
My new Jon is 1430. About how much did these mods cost if you don't mind me asking

well that depends on all that your wanting to do... you can get two 8foot sheets of plywood for about $60ish and the carpet is about $35ish... then you will need screws and hardware. and if you plan on adding electronics and whatever else.... seats are about $60 a piece or more after the seat/post/swivel. it can be pretty expensive or you can stay to a minimum and keep it around $100ish

Thank you. I really like this setup. It's pretty stable up front?