MV 1648 NCS Sierra turned into a poor mans bass boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have everything mounted on the front and wires routed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,043
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,043
I regrouped from my mess and cleaned the boat off to start wiring up the stern.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,039
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,039
Here is my gob of wires that I have to hook up eventually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,035
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,035
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,035
Looks great! Can you provide a link to the non-hydroturf flooring you went with? I'd like to check it out. Also what exact color is that you chose? Is it that light colored in person?

wmk0002 said:
Looks great! Can you provide a link to the non-hydroturf flooring you went with? I'd like to check it out. Also :mrgreen: what exact color is that you chose? Is it that light colored in person?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html?ie=UTF8&a=B00843WACQ

It's "slate grey". Looks like light grey though. It is really good stuff. The adhesive that comes on it is really sticky and strong stuff.

Finally have the stern wired up, transducer on, motor mounted, transom saver fitted and new ratchet hold downs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 902
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 902
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 902
This thing really is a work of art. Amazing job man. I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I have a '77 Fisher Water Rover that needs the deck replaced in the very near future. Guy I bought it from did a pretty poor job and the wood he used is barely holding up anymore. If I can do a small fraction of the job you did I will be extremely pleased.

Keep it up!!

=D> WOW!!!! Fantastic that's all I can say at a loss for words. This is what i am working on trying to do to mine.
on a very limited budget. The thing I like the most is getting the batteries out of the way and under the benches.

Elmer said:
This thing really is a work of art. Amazing job man. I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I have a '77 Fisher Water Rover that needs the deck replaced in the very near future. Guy I bought it from did a pretty poor job and the wood he used is barely holding up anymore. If I can do a small fraction of the job you did I will be extremely pleased.

Keep it up!!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's always nice to have someone take notice of the work. It's definitely been a process to get it to this point.

ffastje said:
=D> WOW!!!! Fantastic that's all I can say at a loss for words. This is what i am working on trying to do to mine.
on a very limited budget. The thing I like the most is getting the batteries out of the way and under the benches.

Thank you...always good to hear positive feed back. I agree with you about the batteries, it is extremely nice having them tucked away and well protected along with all the other electrical. Good luck with your build.

My wiring mess. It will get cleaned up eventually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,132
Rod holders and net holder installed. When I'm fishing it's a must to have different setups to throw. It's going to be nice having them right with in my reach from the casting deck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,040
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,040
It's officially named!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,037
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,037
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,037
Holds 12 Plano 3700 series. These LED strip lights we sell for truck beds but work great on the boat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,002

Latest posts