New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milton Delaware .. If you guys are in the area and want to wet a line .. I'm always game .
Hit me up ;)

Hi Tin Boats i'm from bolivia north carolina.That is about 10 miles from the ocean at the cape fear river.All i do is fish for flounder,trout and redfish.I like to deer hunt and set in my shed and watch raceing and drink a few cold ones.I realy enjoyyour site very much. Mudhole22 :) :) :) :)

Didn't see my edit!

Here in San diego we have great LMB fishery, although they have been adversly affected by the drought and recent fires of the past few years. I fish LMB, Trout and Crappie.

Boat = 15' spectrum Mod. V.

Hello TinBoats-dot-netters

my name is Kevin Morin, I live in Kenai, Alaska, built welded aluminum commercial fishing boats during the 70's and 80's moved to other work in the 90's and build alloy skiffs, now, for fun and entertainment.

[FULL DISCLOSURE: I love to weld the 'Miracle Metal'.]

Kenai is located midway North and South on the Kenai Peninsula forming the eastern shore of the Cook Inlet in South Central Alaska. The southern end (mouth) of the Cook Inlet opens into the Gulf of Alaska and our family recreates and fishes these waters in a group of boats we've built over the last few decades.

great site, lots of interesting reading yet to do.

cheers,
Kevin Morin
[email protected]

Kevin Morin said:
Hello TinBoats-dot-netters

my name is Kevin Morin, I live in Kenai, Alaska, built welded aluminum commercial fishing boats during the 70's and 80's moved to other work in the 90's and build alloy skiffs, now, for fun and entertainment.

[FULL DISCLOSURE: I love to weld the 'Miracle Metal'.]

Kenai is located midway North and South on the Kenai Peninsula forming the eastern shore of the Cook Inlet in South Central Alaska. The southern end (mouth) of the Cook Inlet opens into the Gulf of Alaska and our family recreates and fishes these waters in a group of boats we've built over the last few decades.

great site, lots of interesting reading yet to do.

cheers,
Kevin Morin
[email protected]

:WELCOME: Kevin!
Thanks for joining!

Our First member from Alaska :beer: :beer: :beer:

Alaska is on my Bucket List...One day I will make it there....One day.
:D

Latest posts