New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm added to the map now. Not 100% sure.

I live in Hinckley IL - we are 10 miles east of Shabbona Lake State Park, in Shabbona IL

LegBrkr said:
I think I'm added to the map now. Not 100% sure.

I live in Hinckley IL - we are 10 miles east of Shabbona Lake State Park, in Shabbona IL

Ha, 'bout time you got onboard :D Now, if you can only keep your leg healthy, stable and un-broken, you can enjoy that fishin' boat you bought and take more trips... :p :p

Just added myself to the frapper map.I am located in upstate,SC,specificly Spartanburg county close to the SC/NC state line.Makes it difficult to stay on my side of the boarder with a boat and fishing gear.It's amazing how many 100's of dollars extra it cost for out of state boaters.I almost passed out when I was told it was gonna cost me $240 to get a lake permit.The most it has ever cost me in state was $60.I think it's a rip off,but I don't know the politics behind the high cost.

Welcome aboard - where do you fish in LSD?[/quote]
Ahab- Sorry it took so long to reply. I fish all over DE. Fish Silver Lake-Dover quite a bit and try to hit the sass and nanticoke.

Hi Darold here in Charles Town, WV. I do most of my fishing in Virginia though at Lake Frederick in Stephens City, VA and Sleeter Lake in Round Hill, VA. Have found some very good fishing in both of these lakes. Cut my teeth on the lower Potomac River, so I am very used to fishing tidal rivers and love it. Since moving to WV, I have not found very good fishing in the area, but am always on the lookout.

bassindf said:
Hi Darold here in Charles Town, WV. I do most of my fishing in Virginia though at Lake Frederick in Stephens City, VA and Sleeter Lake in Round Hill, VA. Have found some very good fishing in both of these lakes. Cut my teeth on the lower Potomac River, so I am very used to fishing tidal rivers and love it. Since moving to WV, I have not found very good fishing in the area, but am always on the lookout.

Welcome Darold!

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Indianapolis, IN is where I live but I grew up in Central Texas (Ft.Hood/Killeen).

added to the map thingie.

bassindf said:
Welcome to the board, what parts of the potomac did/do you fish, I fish the in the potomac at least once a week and love it, although its tougher this time of year.

I fished mainly on the Potomac from Pohick Bay to Aquia Harbor, fishing both the Virginia side and the Maryland side. I really like Aquia Creek and Mattowaman Creek too. Both creeks have produced some very nice fish, especially Mattowaman in the back of the creek there are some old barges back there and the fish seem to stack on them, they are near the channel and also have lily pad fields nearby. Plus Smallwood State Park has some nice docks there and I have caught quite a few five pounders from there on a jig and pig. I just love that river everytime I get on it. My favorite river though in the state of Virginia is the Chickahominy River down near Richmond. If you havent fished you should. There are some very nice bass down there, and the river itself offer some breathtaking scenery.

Where on the Potomac do you fish?

Hi!! I'm from Picayune,MS. 20 minutes from the beautiful MS/LA coast. Well it was beautiful until all of the hurricanes started ravaging the coast AND MESSING UP THE FISHING.

I spend 90% of my time saltwater fishing for Specks, Reds, Snapper, Tarpon, and etc. The other 10% fishing the numerous rivers and lakes close by. Probably average 6-9 days fishing a month (wife would say more than that).

I bought a barebones 08' 14' x 48" semi-v Alweld and thought that I had modifed everyway possible till I found TinBoats. Awesome site, keep up the good work.

Hi folks, Bob here from SE WI. I fishly mostly for bass, and smallmouths are my passion. Thanks for the invite over Jim. It's a work nick name. I'm not angry all the time, I just look like it alot. :mrgreen:

angry Bob said:
Hi folks, Bob here from SE WI. I fishly mostly for bass, and smallmouths are my passion. Thanks for the invite over Jim. It's a work nick name. I'm not angry all the time, I just look like it alot. :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard - you need to meet Angry Jake #-o

angry Bob said:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Bob catches serious Pig smallies! =D>

Latest posts