Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I am questioning how and where i will put rod holders, and other storage. It seems like everywhere i think to put a 6 rod, or even 3 rod holder ends up being in the way or makes me have to bend the poles to go on the front deck.

Also, those big aluminum side things with the foam in them really get me. I could really use the extra width there. I have also thought about cutting a hole in them, and taking a little bit of the foam out for storage.

Does anyone have any opinions, or suggestions? They would be very much appreciated.

I like your boat as is illini. Looks very functional minus the storage. I can feel what your saying though. The foam removal is a 50/50 around here. Some say do it, other say for safety reasons...don't.

I personally would not, but the idea of getting extra storage makes me think twice.

hey y'all , I just registered. I have two boats , one is a ski boat and the other a 1970 Lowe line 16' V hull. picked it up for $100 reworked it and built a trailer for it . got another $100 into the trailer but have since put several hundred more into the boat. this is a pick of when I first got it and was working it over. I have since aquired a 74' Johnson 25hp long shaft that I have to rebuild, then built a jackplate to make it work on the boat. I also built a 30 gallon (approx) live well. with a 40 thrust TM on the bow ..will get more pics later....

trailer2.jpg

ben2go said:
Why is the boat on the trailer and lying on it's side?Just curious.Never seen that before.

:D It's actually hanging from an overhead hoist. I was working on the trailer before I picked up the boat and put it on the trailer when I took it out of the back of my truck. When I got the boat it hard been sitting on the bank of a pond under some trees and was very nasty. In that pic I had just finished cleaning it, I had it on it's side to wash all the crap out of it and it was easier to lift it by the trailer. After cleaning it thoroughly I put a "roll on" bedliner coating on the inside to seal it .

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010001.jpg

this is my first post, i'm sam riley from paducah, kentucky, and i love my tin boat, wouldn't have it any other way, here she is in all her trailered glory.
S7300212.jpg

and with me at the helm
S7300111.jpg

thanks
sam riley

Hey Sam.I used to work for an engineering firm based out of Paducah,Florence and Hutchinson Engineering.My gurl friend is from Slemp,KY.

ben2go said:
Hey Sam.I used to work for an engineering firm based out of Paducah,Florence and Hutchinson Engineering.My gurl friend is from Slemp,KY.
awesome, i'm glad someone other than us that live here in paducah have heard of paducah haha. where is slemp in relation to paducah????? have you ever been to the land between the lakes???

flounderhead59 said:
Dude! Someone vandalized your boat and spray painted over your registration numbers. :lol: Nice rig you got there.

lol, thanks for the compliment, i'll have to stay up all night with the shot gun and get those punk kids with the spray paint ahaha :twisted: :wink:

i have become completely addicted to this forum since it's gotten to cold for me to take my rig out and play.

thanks
sam riley

lowesam said:
awesome, i'm glad someone other than us that live here in paducah have heard of paducah haha.
thanks
sam riley

I have heard of Paducah as well - sent to school with a guy from Paducah. :D

so i guess quiet of few of us here use Barkley and Kentucky lakes. lots of insanely good fishing, i never know where to put the boat in the water lol.

thanks
sam riley

Latest posts