Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Codeman said:
Been over and rode ATVs at LBL, but I've never fished the Lakes, plan to change that in the spring. Hmm a tri-state get together?

sweet a whole bunch of tin boats, sounds like heaven to me.

thanks
sam riley

lowesam said:
ben2go said:
Hey Sam.I used to work for an engineering firm based out of Paducah,Florence and Hutchinson Engineering.My gurl friend is from Slemp,KY.
awesome, i'm glad someone other than us that live here in paducah have heard of paducah haha. where is slemp in relation to paducah????? have you ever been to the land between the lakes???

thanks
sam riley

I didn't live there.I just worked for a company that had the head quarters based there.Occasionally we would have to go pick up things from there for our office in Columbia,SC.Slemp is east of Puducah in Perry county.It's a coal mining village.I refer to it as a hole in the road.It encompasses roughly a 1/4th mile of road 699.I have heard of the Land Between the Lakes but I've never been there.I hear is a good place to visit.

Hey "lowesam" I'm from danville ky. So what lake-(lakes) do you go to in your pics it looks like cumberland or dale hollow? :?: :?: :?: :?:

i believe in the self picture i was on lake barkley, that's where i normally fish, as i live about 20 minutes from the land between the lakes, somtimes i cut through the cannal and putt around on kentucky, occasionally i drag out to energy lake too.

Cool i useually fish dale hollow lake. We have a little cabin in albany ky. Also i fish in a local fishing lake called cedar creek lake.

She is a Pacific 2325CC , 1/4" plate bottom and the rest is 3/16",All 5086 Marine Grade Aluminum .
There made in Marysville Wa.
Mine is 23'-3" X 8'-6", self bailing deck, Floation under the deck, 38" of free board and Guareteed for life.
These hulls eat wood docks :shock: and crunch fiber glass boats.

Beautiful! Looks almost like one of those ice cutters. You could deal with the pesky jet skiers in that badboy! :twisted:

bAcKpAiN said:
Beautiful! Looks almost like one of those ice cutters. You could deal with the pesky jet skiers in that badboy! :twisted:

AGREED!!!I didn't wanna be the one to say it,but I'll back this one up. :lol:

Here is what the deck looks like.

letsfish.jpg

welder said:
Here is what the deck looks like.

letsfish.jpg
NICE!!

That looks like one heck of a rough water striper rig. If I had an excuse for something like that, I would love to. However, it would probably hinder my lake fishing. North Texas? Where do you fish with that rig?

SKINTBACK's hull only draws 15" . she has a 18 deg. dead rise with a 60 deg. deep entry bow
I run on Lake Texoma and drag her down to the coast to bang her offshore .

And yes these are Blue water machines but you shoud see the looks on the lake . :shock:

mk9ons.jpg

This is my first boat! I got it for a deal. Cut a tree down and a little cash exchange and i was floating around in my first jon boat. I had to get a different trailer for it and a few months ago the engine in the pic died on me. 1969 evinrude 18hp. I didn't want to put any money into it so i sold it and got a 1996 Johnson 25 hp commercial edition. I can tell the difference in hp. ha ha, my boat flies now! I plan to put a larger deck on the front and put a little deck on the back. This sit is great for ideas.

akbgqb.jpg

Here is what it looks like now... hopefully i can work on getting the decks done this winter before spring rolls around.

Yeah it hauls *** and planes out almost instantly. When i have the hydrofoil on it feels like your floating ha ha. The boat is a Landau 1470, so it is really stable whether your taking a ride or fishing.... I think it's a great first boat.