Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, the only thing I did was buy the trolling motor. The guy I bought it from frabricated the trolling motor mount and the floors. He just wanted to get rid of it cause he bought a new boat, sold it to me with everything you see in the picture including a third seat for the front but I took that out so I could mount the fish finder there which was also included. Got for a steal too. I am thinking of building a deck on and adding a live well since I fish a lot of tournaments with a buddy of mine and it would be nice to use my boat on the electric motor only lakes instead of his nitro.

goat83 said:
Thanks, the only thing I did was buy the trolling motor. The guy I bought it from frabricated the trolling motor mount and the floors. He just wanted to get rid of it cause he bought a new boat, sold it to me with everything you see in the picture including a third seat for the front but I took that out so I could mount the fish finder there which was also included. Got for a steal too. I am thinking of building a deck on and adding a live well since I fish a lot of tournaments with a buddy of mine and it would be nice to use my boat on the electric motor only lakes instead of his nitro.

nice boat! =D> Setup is awesome.

Finally got some other pics of my boat..

here is my trolling motor mount, it is bolted through the hull and drilled insets for the clamps to keep it from moving.

P1010003-1.jpg

next is rod holders made from 1 1/2" ABS and truck canopy clamps

P1010004-1.jpg

here is a pic of my jackplate I made

P1010010-1.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

next 4 pics are of my live well. (I know it is dirty right now...lol..) anyhow, it is full width of the boat, except on the starboard side I made an area to mount a valve and wiring etc accessed through the pie eye...
It is made from fiberglass panels (1/8" thick ,with 1/4" Luann backer) in between the bottom , sides etc.. is 1" Styrofoam insulation to keep the water cool, the top and hatch have 1/2" ply sandwiched between the fiberglass panels so it can be walked on. all this is glassed into place.
The live well pump sprays out of a 3' long spray bar and fills until it reaches full level (where the overflow thru hull is). every so often the pump comes on to put in fresh water and the extra water flows out the side of the boat. I use the bilge pump to pump it out and I have a 2' long light in it .

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

well that's it for now.....lol

Very cool stuff there McGuiver - I can see why you choose that screen name. i love it - custom mods that cost little and work great!

but where is the pic of the BOAT?

Heres a short video a friend on youtube made for me of my jon boat. Sorry for the ice we had an ice storm the day before.

[youtube]DCkTZmAOxSM[/youtube]

Captain Ahab said:
Ahhh Thanks BassBoy1

P1010002.jpg

Nice looking rig

that's when I first got it and started working on it . was in process of building the trailer also from an old popup frame. I got my nick many years ago for being able to fix anything...lol

1ST "TINBOAT" 1956 ALUMACRAFT 14'

2ND "TINBOAT" 2005 1860CC G3. I loved that boat, sold it because I'm heading to the sandbox for a year. My dates changed the day I sold it ](*,) So I picked up my next project...

LATEST PROJECT 1996 1431 LOWE.... CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED

Attachments

• LOWE 1431.jpg
    LOWE 1431.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,721
  • clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Mike's Boat Lariat.JPG
    Mike's Boat Lariat.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 1,154