Union Lake 7/25

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30AM-1:30PM Cloudy, windy, stained water, 73-77 water temps, 65-85 air temps. Fished with friend Ryan today. Originally I planned on catching shiners to do some live bait fishing for smallies but I only caught sunfish. So then we decided to fish with lures the rest of the day. The North end of the lake was our main fishing areas . We had a bunch of bites but in the end only one bass was landed. I nailed a nice bass(LM) over 3lbs on a white Boogee Bait near some reeds. Ten seconds later Ryan nailed a nice(LM) 2+ on a limesicle Boogee Bait. Well his fish jumped out about 2' and tossed the hook. My fish was way out and as I started reeling my fish came off. The day just started. Finally I landed a LM on a t-rigged Senko in about 6' of water. Ryan had a huge blowup on a frog but missed it. Worked a few more areas but had no fish. Then we concentrated on frog fishing around the pads. Ryan had a bunch of blowups. He went to set the hook a few times and the line snapped. I had blowups also but could not hook up. We knew some of the fish were pickerel. Finally Ryan had a massive hit that totally destroyed his frog but the line got cut by the big pickerel. Still was a fun day at the BIG U.

Attachments

• UnionLake004.jpg
    UnionLake004.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 166
  • UnionLake002-1.jpg
    UnionLake002-1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 166
  • UnionLake001-3.jpg
    UnionLake001-3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 166
Looks like some prime fishing real estate.
Nice fishing.

Should have livelined some off those gills instead. Love all the jersey reports, so keep em coming. Way to represent

Latest posts