Fantasy Fishing for Tinboats.net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
This is a league for tinboats members only.

Please go to https://www.fantasyfishing.com to join. After you have completed the sign-up process, click "Join a League" in the Game Tracker and enter the following information to become part of tinboats.net League:

League Id: 16856
Password: Jim

In - can't be any worse than Fantasy baseball, and I can't do any worse than in the football league! :D

If we get 15 members Ill talk one of our sponsors in to putting up a prize at the end, If we cant get a sponsor prize ill put up one myself..... :) Might not be much, but it will be something... :) I haven't had time to work that out as this just came about today...

Bugpac said:
If we get 15 members Ill talk one of our sponsors in to putting up a prize at the end, If we cant get a sponsor prize ill put up one myself..... :) Might not be much, but it will be something... :) I haven't had time to work that out as this just came about today...

I will add something to it also if we get 15 people.

We just need 4 more people and today is the deadline. I've never participated in any type of fantasy league before but this looks like fun. Check it out.

poolie said:
We just need 4 more people and today is the deadline. I've never participated in any type of fantasy league before but this looks like fun. Check it out.

Make that 3
I'm in :)

If anyone is already in a league, you can still join The tinboats league, you can have multiple leagues but your one single team pic crosses over all leagues..

Will everyone pm me there first name/city so I can identify the names with the screen names.. If you all don't mind that is.. Bugpac AKA Leonard/Winder

Ok got my team set, Dont forget to pick your teams by midnight, Brine, You are the only one not showing a full roster... Dont forget now..

Im in. But how do you know who to pick as your fisherman? It picked a team for me automatically I guess. I dont know a thing about these guys.....Gotta start studying.

Latest posts