Fantasy Fishing for Tinboats.net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tincansailor said:
I'm in. Have I missed out on this one because it is after the deadline for Fantasyfishing? If so, I'm in for the next one.

I think it auto-generates a team and winning numbers for you, then you can go in and change things if you want.

Am I right here?

Jim said:
I think it auto-generates a team and winning numbers for you, then you can go in and change things if you want.

Am I right here?

I think you're right. Last night when I logged on, there was alread a team picked, and I had to stare at it for a minute and convince myself I didn't do that...lol

Congrats Jim, the auto-generated team paid off for you... :lol: :LOL2:

I made top 10 as well.. 8th is a lot better than I thought I'd be doing..

Jim said:
dyeguy1212 said:
Congrats Jim, the auto-generated team paid off for you... :lol: :LOL2:

I made top 10 as well.. 8th is a lot better than I thought I'd be doing..

I changed the weight! :LOL2:

lmao... heck I'll be honest.. I'm getting pretty lucky. I picked about 5 names I recognized outside of Dave Fritts and the like, and then randomly picked the rest. I don't follow the FLW all that much now that Directv got in a pissing match with Versus... :roll:

Looks like I made it in. Shows that I am 4th place after day 1. =D> Hope to stay in the top 10 when tourney ends.

Jim said:
Climbing up the charts :beer:

From the 10th spot all the way up to 8. If I continue on this path I will make top 3. :LOL2:

I moved from 5th to 3rd :) I researched my team for guys that are good at deep structure and cold weather. Curious to see how my picks stand up against the guys that just did random picks.

Latest posts