Fantasy Fishing for Tinboats.net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troutman3000 said:
Im in. But how do you know who to pick as your fisherman? It picked a team for me automatically I guess. I dont know a thing about these guys.....Gotta start studying.

I dont either.. I just scrolled thru the stats to see who was better, and added me 2 wildcards..

Troutman3000 said:
Im in. But how do you know who to pick as your fisherman? It picked a team for me automatically I guess. I dont know a thing about these guys.....Gotta start studying.

You can click on the Fishermans name, and find out stats on them like if they like cranking, or finesse fishing then try to match the person to the style of fishing its going to take to win that event. Considering temp, lake, or river, or at least that's what i did. LOL fingers crossed.

The season isn't starting out too well.

https://www.fantasyfishing.com/article.cfm?newsid=150691

Bugpac said:
Well that sux, I was looking forward to whooping all you guys the first Tourney... :)

Tell me about it. I was pretty pleased with my team. Oh well, the next tourney is a little less than a month away. I'll have plenty of time to pick the winner :)

I bet everyone here that no one will beat me for the Red River challenge! I'll give 1000:1 odds.

O.k. now that I have all of your attention, Red River got cancelled. Water is too high. I raced to get in and set up a lineup only to find out at 11:40 p.m. with 20 min. left to set my lineup that it was cancelled. Oh well, still have the rest of the season.

ominousone said:
I bet everyone here that no one will beat me for the Red River challenge! I'll give 1000:1 odds.

O.k. now that I have all of your attention, Red River got cancelled. Water is too high. I raced to get in and set up a lineup only to find out at 11:40 p.m. with 20 min. left to set my lineup that it was cancelled. Oh well, still have the rest of the season.

:LOL2: Figures!

I'm in. Have I missed out on this one because it is after the deadline for Fantasyfishing? If so, I'm in for the next one.

tincansailor said:
I'm in. Have I missed out on this one because it is after the deadline for Fantasyfishing? If so, I'm in for the next one.

For this tournament, the deadline was last night because the tournament started today. I'm a newbie at this but I think you can go ahead signup and pick your selection for the next tournament.

Latest posts